Establishing a Relationship
- Getting to know you
- Developing a relationship with a trusted professional in any business relationship helps ensure your wishes, wants, and needs are truly taken into consideration. Working with a Financial Advisor is no different.
- Everyone on our team understands the value of being a trusted resource and contact. Because of this we prefer to listen and ask thought provoking questions when meeting a new client or reviewing a portfolio with an existing client. Getting to know what motivates you and what goals you might have not just in a financial aspect but also family and life drives the conversation. Over time this allows us to help guide your financial decisions.
- Understanding your financial situation
- As with any Advisory firm, knowing where your financial wealth/health stands provides necessary information to work with on how best to advise you.
- We work with you to gather all pertinent financial information.
- Clearly understanding your finances allows us to focus on specific areas that will provide the most value to you.
Developing a Common Goal
- A strong relationship helps us lay out a set of goals for your financial future
- Future Income Needs: Income and cash flow needs are determined
- Risk Tolerance: Understanding how much investment risk can be taken within your portfolio
- Ability – Can you financially take on investment risk?
- Willingness – How comfortable are you with taking on risk?
- Investments: Future Income Needs and Risk Tolerance will drive your Investment Portfolio’s composition, known as your Investment Objective.
- Putting your Investment Objective into action by establishing an Investment Policy Statement
- Investment Policy Statements establishes your investment parameter s and ensures both you and our team understand what is important to you
- Investment Management – Understanding the Risk vs Return objectives of specific strategies and how your assets will be invested
- Retirement – Getting a clear picture of how retirement may look for you and your family
- Legacy (Estate) – If you plan on leaving assets to loved ones when you pass, having a quality estate plan is essential
- Our firm continually monitors and works on your portfolio
- Review meetings are scheduled to discuss your portfolio and progress
- Meetings help ensure your goals and objectives remain up to date to and that your portfolio’s objective is aligned with your goals
- Understanding how your assets will be invested